Roses.
Sorry for not updating for the last two days, I've been not well lately. And actually today I wasn't going to update either but since I'll feel bad not updating again, I decided to do it anyway. So yeahh tomorrow's the last day of school and today we have car boot sales. We didn't have any lessons after break and oww yeahh! ^^ Unfortunately the weather was not 'fun' it was extremely warm! Well in other word, HOT! I'm scared yknow, global warming. Sigh. But I was affected by the heat in a sorta good/bad way. I released the inner-hyper me. If you saw me in school just now, it's so not me right? Well face it, I can be like that too sometimes. And guess what, ree and I decided to call today, "the bitchy day".I love to laugh and I done lots of that today. Yeahh me and ree became the "crazy girl who got drunk". HAHAHA! get it? xD But the laughing part wasn't the highlight of today, it was the roses. Awwww~ Finally a guy gave me a flower DURING my high school days. Yes, if you guys didn't know, I NEVER had a boyfriend. I mean I'm okay with that, seriously but yknow I don't mind a couple of sweet notes and flowers once in awhile. In one condition, you gotta be HOT! hahaha kidding2. So yeahh, he gave ree 5 roses and 1 rose for me. Yupp, I was jealous at first but thinkin it back, 5 roses may mean "I love you very much" but 1 rose means "your my 1 and only" hahaha i watch too many romantic movies. Both ree and I knew it really doesn't mean anything and he just give it like that or for some other reasons I shouldn't mention here. I don't know bout ree but I will treasure that rose since it was my first. (;
Sigh. I'm gonna miss today. It's not everyday I can be hyper. Cos if it becomes a habit, I know the mean bitches will talk behind my back. So yeahh.
p/s: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HOT TODAYY?! I'M SWEATING LIKE HELL! (oopss! curses, puasaa~)
xoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment