Day Two.
4 STARS. :D
I give day two of school, 4 stars. A star ahead from yesterday's since today, THINGS happened. Normally I HATE surprises, but this one's cool. (Y)
Just A.Maths and POA today, tomorrow's the real thing I guess.
Btw2, recess was HIGH. I JUST realised 90% of my conversation with Ree is about GUYS. -_-'
Haha. Ohh talking about guys, I saw this Major Cutie in school. All I thought was, "There's actually ONE in this school??" Hahaha. No further informatoin is necessary.
Idk his name, class and age.
So yeahh, lemme make this clear now, he's just another Crush. He'll go EVENTUALLY. But for now, he can stay. (;
And Ree said I know this Other guys before but seriously, I HAVE NO MEMORY ABOUT THEM!
It's like I was abducted by aliens and brainwashed by them or something.
Since Ree said I even TALKED to them dulu (yeahh when I was very little I guess, 'cause now I don't do THAT very often no more) which I honestly DON'T REMEMBER! o.O? Maybe I just couldn't recognize their faces anymore 'cause youknow what puberty can do. -_-'
Anyhoo, I just found Another New Year Resolutions I would add.
I should control my laughter.
'Cause yesterday when I burst out laughing, this juniors were glaring at me but since they ARE juniors, I didn't giveadamn. But then I thought, hmmmmm.. maybe I SHOULD control it a bit, for some Other reasons laa. *winkwink. Heheh.
So yeahh, I'll CONTROL it but that doesn't mean I won't LMAO every now and then..
:)
I give day two of school, 4 stars. A star ahead from yesterday's since today, THINGS happened. Normally I HATE surprises, but this one's cool. (Y)
Just A.Maths and POA today, tomorrow's the real thing I guess.
Btw2, recess was HIGH. I JUST realised 90% of my conversation with Ree is about GUYS. -_-'
Haha. Ohh talking about guys, I saw this Major Cutie in school. All I thought was, "There's actually ONE in this school??" Hahaha. No further informatoin is necessary.
Idk his name, class and age.
So yeahh, lemme make this clear now, he's just another Crush. He'll go EVENTUALLY. But for now, he can stay. (;
And Ree said I know this Other guys before but seriously, I HAVE NO MEMORY ABOUT THEM!
It's like I was abducted by aliens and brainwashed by them or something.
Since Ree said I even TALKED to them dulu (yeahh when I was very little I guess, 'cause now I don't do THAT very often no more) which I honestly DON'T REMEMBER! o.O? Maybe I just couldn't recognize their faces anymore 'cause youknow what puberty can do. -_-'
Anyhoo, I just found Another New Year Resolutions I would add.
I should control my laughter.
'Cause yesterday when I burst out laughing, this juniors were glaring at me but since they ARE juniors, I didn't giveadamn. But then I thought, hmmmmm.. maybe I SHOULD control it a bit, for some Other reasons laa. *winkwink. Heheh.
So yeahh, I'll CONTROL it but that doesn't mean I won't LMAO every now and then..
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment