A blast.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday.. Mom asked me to do my revision for add.maths cos I failed my test and yeah I TOLD her I failed my test.. 48 to be exact :p I know, talk about an honest daughter.. VERY.. -_-"

Anyway I gave up on my REVISION on the first question itself so I went to sleep cos mom said if I don't know how to answer the questions just go to sleep, NO INTERNET she clearly stated -_-" So yeahh I slept for two hours FYI. Haha I couldn't tahan not surfing and that was the only solution to waste time. ;p

Anyway the title says 'A blast' and I was actually referring to my day in school. :D During break Ree and I was begila-ing again but she was SUPPOSED to revise on her IRK for her test next period so we sat at this uhh I don't what you call it but I think my schoolmates know what I'm talking about, y'know that round sitting place which was actually where they planted the big tree? Now the tree no more tho.. So yeah we sat there and just observed our surroundings.. Hehe we were actually spying on this cute/sweet couple we see everyday. Sigh they make RnB so jealous! Haha and then the bus for the form fours came so yeahh Ree and I, well mostly me ;p were waiting for the arrival of.. heheh secret! xp My brother bahh.. I just wanna see how much tanner he'll become.. Haha I'm such a bad sister XD

Anyway after that we were asked to assemble and I decided to use my now improved chinese vocab thanks to Jing haha I was practicing my pronunciations during maths 'd' hahah pandaiii~ ;p I was actually gonna tease Ervin 'Gui ren' (sp?) which means giant ;p cos he called me shortie saja! But he wasn't there so never mind I decided to use it on Maurice and Ho cos they're cool people haha so I went to them and said "Gi Ren!" yeahh I mispronounced it which made the boys confused and Maurice asked me, "Chicken Man?" HAHAHAHA XD I was like :O!! "Nonono.. giant!" Then they said "Ohh tan ren kah?" I was like.. O.o?? Haha so yeahh it was funny cos I was like macam proud I know how to speak chinese but wrong pronunciation! Haha but I covered my mistake by saying to them, "Huai!" And I actually pronounced that right! Huai means bad so Maurice said, "Very bad.. Hmpf!" Haha so funny si Maurice XD

Anyway2 FF, after POA we all went back to our class and I was just standing there outside my row and suddenly si Maurice hit my arm tarus2! I was like :O!! "Maurice! You don't hit girls bah!" But I forgot what he said I just remembered he was imitating my shocked face like everyone else -_-" and suddenly Ervin came to support Maurice or me idk but then he said "You are so G**" pointing to me! So I was like"WHATT?!!" And he apologized quickly and explained that he meant to point Maurice but Maurice moved.. Whateverrr.. Haha then Ho came to support me cos Ho is always the kind one among the 3 Giants. Haha ;p So I pretend to merajuk and went to call Jing and Jing marah-ed si Ervin saying why he always bully me. Yeay! Haha but when I told her that Ervin called me 'G**' she just said "Ehh that means happy waa.." Sekali si Ervin starts explaining again.. Haha crazy that guy XD Lepas itu I remembered about Maurice and told Jing that he hit me and Maurice kena marah jua.. Yeay! Haha that'll show them that they shouldn't mess with me! Muahahaha I have Jing as my supporter. ^^V Haha that was fun. :D

Then2 masa balik I told Ree that Ervin called me y'know and she marah-ed him arah locker. Muahaha! I felt so goood. *evil* XD And he starts explaining as usual.. Haha Ervin2.. ^^ " So yeahh that's the fun part of yesterday.. I talked to guys again! Weeee! 3 years not talking with guys was torture! -_-" It's my last year in that school so I don't really care THAT much about what people might see me as. Cos y'know THOSE people I might not see again and I don't wanna regret anything just becos I was intimidated by THEM. So I felt really hyper yesterday cos I was being Me for once. ;)

Yesterday (Y) despite that I was humiliated by T.R who was surprised that I failed my POA 1/5 to be exact.. it's not like I'm pandai to begin with lah cherr -_-" Haha but s'kay I totally forget about my being embarassed after what happened during Add.maths. ;D

0 comments: