One Step.
At a time. :)
Right.. How am I supposed to make my blog Interesting without talking about the opposite sex? I mean, that's like merely Impossible! I mean, who reads Plain Boring blogs? That's just a waste of Anyone's time. And I don't want that. I want to entertain my dear readers (except for stalkers) with my Supposedly 'Roller Coaster' life. I am aware that my quirky antics fascinates people and also disgusted by Some.
But whatever.
Right.. I'll just have to Try. Or.. Not. Maybe I Should write what happened during break yesterday.. It's really a Nice memory to remember. And possibly the Last memory of mine with *tuuuuut* ;p So be sure to come back and read my blog tommorrow. Cos I have a bad feeling if I post it today. Just a Feeling. ;)
Right.. How am I supposed to make my blog Interesting without talking about the opposite sex? I mean, that's like merely Impossible! I mean, who reads Plain Boring blogs? That's just a waste of Anyone's time. And I don't want that. I want to entertain my dear readers (except for stalkers) with my Supposedly 'Roller Coaster' life. I am aware that my quirky antics fascinates people and also disgusted by Some.
But whatever.
Right.. I'll just have to Try. Or.. Not. Maybe I Should write what happened during break yesterday.. It's really a Nice memory to remember. And possibly the Last memory of mine with *tuuuuut* ;p So be sure to come back and read my blog tommorrow. Cos I have a bad feeling if I post it today. Just a Feeling. ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment