So Hyper.

Hello beautiful people. How are you today? ^^

Isn't today great? No rain, just sunny sunshine. ^^

I know SOME people hate freakin Mondays, but I love Monday. THIS Monday to be exact. ^^

Gehehe me just LOVEE school this morning.. it was AWESOME! ^^

SICK OF THIS '^^'?

Sorry.. I'm just TOO happy.. ^^

Why am I SO happy you asked? Well lemme tell you.. ^^

As usual we had assembly (it was Ree's class turn to lead today) and after that we had the long awaited society induction ceremony and after THAT we had a surprise birthday celebration for our dear principal. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIGUU! ^^

Anyway2, after we sang the birthday song to Cigu, Cher K asked us, YEAR 11B, to salam Cigu as a form of respect laa and I think to show off how good the students off 11B were. ;p HAHAHA! Perasannn. XD And then, Si Ree ani asi-asi waa kan salam.. Iatah ia menyalat tia arah line 11B. HAHA sekati juaa Ree! XD So after everyone in 11B (and REE) habis salam sudah, the signing up of societies began.. WE HAD ONE WHOLE FREE PERIOD YO!! XD So anyway, I decided RnB should sign up for ***** Society saja, so we jalan mencari *****Booth laa. Sekali, si Ree was like, "Ehh cari *tut* ia buat aku ketawa tadi!" I thought *tut* ani siapa, sekali it was my EX-PC! So when we found him, si Ree was like tarus2 "EH! Kau buat aku ketawa tadi ahh!" AHAHAHA! And I was laughing like crazy 'cause the look on my EX-PC was soooo cutee! He was terkajut like hell and said, "APAKAAAAN??" so innocent lagiii! XD So I can't stand being ayu anymore, so I just LMAO right THERE infront of 'The Exes'. HAHAHA! Cali wahhh! ALL 'The Exes' terkajut y'knoww!! When si Ree tarus2 tagur si EX-PC like THAT. It's like they all stopped walking at the SAME TIME, look at ree at the SAME TIME. So cool mahn!! Atu ku ketawa beravis tu nahh! Macam clones! XD Hahaha hilang tia ayu ku nahh.. ;p

So I was bragging to Ree how cute EX-PC was masa ia terkajut so then Ree ter-click and decided to use THAT form of menagur-ing guys.. HOT guys.. GENIUS RIGHT? :D So she started to say "EH! Kau buat aku ketawa tadi ahh!" to almost ALL the guys there.. HAHAHA! XD And the guys' reply were, "Huh? apakann?" So yeahh we laughed like some crazy maniacs lagi eventho if I think it back, there was nothing funny in the first place.. XD One of the victims was Ree's PC. HAHAHA! XD Ambil kesempatan jua to.. And he's expression was cool AND adowablee X) I felt like pinching his face! Haha and Mr.Hottie was one of them too.. KYAAA!!! And about Mr.Hottie, Ree introduced me to HIM!! I mean, she didn't mentioned my name but she mentioned to him that I'm her friend so.. that's close enough! X) And CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? She asked him to salam ME! ASKED MR.HOTTIE TO SALAM ME! =O!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS PLAN! She just said before that she's gonna do something that would make me happy but she didn't say that she's gonna make THE HOTTEST GUY in my school to shake hands with lil ol ME! ^^" But my expression was so bangang, we didn't.. Haha but that's okayy! Just him looking into my eyes at that moment was good enough.. and him smiling at EVERY single word he says.. *speechless* *in heaven* But2 I hope ia inda salah faham thinking I likelike him kalii.. HAHA! ^^"

But Ree, being the baik twin as she always *cough*sometimes*cough* been, she still wanna make me happy so she went to the 2nd HOTEST GUY in my school, and asked HIM to salam ME. So I just acted cool, but I was actually hyperventilating thinking he MIGHT reject me, and I just said, "WTH Ree?" But he shook hands with me.. OMG!! HE SHOOK HANDS WITH ME!! XD AHAHAHA! So after Ree's 'Mission Complete' we went away and acted cool at first but when we lost sight of him, I quickly said to twin, "OMG Ree!! I love youuuuu! XD" Hahahah! Thankful beravis jua to kann? Haha and AGAIN, me no like him in THAT way.. Haha ^^" Then2 we finally arrived at ***** Booth and we saw HIM!! Who? RAIN!!!! KYAAAA!! HE WAS SIGNING UP FOR ***** too!! So this is my chance to be close to him! And I plead to Ree to write my name RIGHT AFTER his name first since she was holding the pen.. So she was writing.. 'Siti N.." looked at me and smiled a mischievous smile.. But I thought she was seriously gonna write my name so I was like, "OMG!! I love youu! XD" But she just smirked and contiued writing 'Siti Noor Arrifah' =O!! And then she laughed and said, "Sorry twin.. XD" I just said "Okay.. I hate you forever.. Xp" AHAHAH! But then that's okayy.. that was funny.. XD I'm still happy that he wore his jacket.. TODAY! When I'm wearing mine too! XD JODOHH!! MATCHING YO!! HAHAHA! Kambang saya ;p

And to make things BETTER, I saw Harvey.. *in heaven* and sorry, NOT Harvard, last post salah nama.. haha it's Harvey.. ^^ Sighhh.. I think I'm in love.. He's just so hot AND cool at the same time! I don't know if that's even possible! Haha so I dedicated 'Hot N Cold' song to Harvey.. X) Hahaha! Pakannn. Xp Btw I saw MY PC tadi, and Ree even used the "EH! Kau buat aku ketawa tadi ahh!" to him but I didn't dare to see her in action.. ^^" I don't know why, but I just couldn't look at his eyes! It's too.. BEAUTIFUL! Hahaha banarrr. Ehh he's my soulmate kali, so maybe that's why.. Xp HAHAHA! VAINN! XD So yeahh I didn't want the free period to end so fast but it's time for us to go back to our respective classes.. Sighhhh.. Hehe but I had so much fun, I still felt nyappy in class.. ^^" I quickly told Wathmie about me shaking hands with *tut*. Haha only Ree and Wathmie knows about my thinking he's hot, so yeahh. ^^" God. I think I need to put my blog into private.. Haha stalkers are SO gonna find out who.. I'm SO dead.. ;p

Sighhhh.. so that's that! Me had so much fun today! Thanks to Mr.Sun for showing up today.. Me love you Mr.Sun!! Me LOVE you Mr.sun!!! ^^V Wakey2 tomorrow too! HAHA I sounded like a retard. ;p I can't help it!! I LOVE SUNNY SUNSHINE DAYS!! I even sun-bathed for awhile tadi after I did my laundry. Weirdo? Yeah, I think so too. ;p

I (L) Mr.Sun. Mwa! ^^V

0 comments: