Updates. :)
It's been awhile since my last blog, I think.
When was the last again?
Was it on Saturday?
Anyway, I just feel like updating today.
I'll tell you why in a minute. ;)
First of all I would like to wish all the Muslims (including me)..
Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul. :)
May God continue to bless us all, Amin.
Okay, a minute already?
Guess what?
THE FULL AUDIO FOR SUPER JUNIOR'S SINGLE "SORRY, SORRY" WAS RELEASED!!
You guys just have to listen to it. It's AWESOME!! ^^(Y)
Lawa right? Gehehe can't wait for the official MV seriously. I'm anxcited and exious!!
Ehh wait.. HAHA typo2!! Anxious and excited!! Sampai salah waa.. XD
When was the last again?
Was it on Saturday?
Anyway, I just feel like updating today.
I'll tell you why in a minute. ;)
First of all I would like to wish all the Muslims (including me)..
Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul. :)
May God continue to bless us all, Amin.
Okay, a minute already?
Guess what?
THE FULL AUDIO FOR SUPER JUNIOR'S SINGLE "SORRY, SORRY" WAS RELEASED!!
You guys just have to listen to it. It's AWESOME!! ^^(Y)
Lawa right? Gehehe can't wait for the official MV seriously. I'm anxcited and exious!!
Ehh wait.. HAHA typo2!! Anxious and excited!! Sampai salah waa.. XD

0 comments:
Post a Comment