continuation..

I ♥ Gadong. :D I used to not like it so much before cos it's all cramped with people and I feel like I'm being watched all the time, so yeah. I prefered Q-Lap if I ever wanna watch movie cos it's peaceful, I think. But I agree with Jolin when she said Q-Lap is a boring place to hang out. Haha it's true. So anyway back to the main point. The reason I ♥ Gadong now is cos of the cute employees I've met there. :D

That time the six of us, my mom, my 3 siblings, my maid and I went to have our early dinner at the food court. To make long story short, I was still hungry even after eating Jollibee. So my mom asked me to order some Dim Sum. At first I didn't want to cos I was lazy but then whattheheck. So I asked my maid to accompany me there. And OMG was I glad to buy Dim Sum! Cos when I reached there I was welcomed with these two cute chinese guys. Again, they're quite tall so yeah I'm a sucker for that. :p So I was like Uh how much is it? And the cashier guy said the price in MALAY! God, double points for that! Anen I was like, okay uwm I want this.. I took the Dim Sum and then the guy was like, want a tray? I was like, oh ofcors hehe. Then I hand it in to him. Then I was stuck. Like REALLY stuck. It's as if the fact that two cute guys waiting for me (waiting as in waiter waiting, FYI) just kinda overwhelmed me. But THANKFULLY, the guy helped me choose by pointing this and I nod, then that, and I nod again, we did this for like THREE times and I was like to myself Shoot! STOP! If you continue you might end up WORKING here. Not such a bad idea when I think of it now. :p

He continued pointing and I kept on nodding like a puppy. Stupid! Hahaha so embarassing la! So in the end I was like No no that's all :) Then he smiled. Might I add, he haven't blink ONCE while he was pointing this and that. Ego boost! :p I also noticed that his friend who was also standing there, was like watching me with an amused expression the whole time. Double ego boost! :p But then I kinda figure out why they kept on staring me. It's the eyes. My BIG black eyes. Ofcors. It's not ME it's my lenses. Oh well, for whatever reason they have, I didn't mind cos I have a reason to stare back. And that's all that matters. :p And I did a major move ever. I smiled at the friend. Haha! This is like the very first time I smile to a guy I barely knew. Furthermore a CUTE guy. And I didn't regret it, cos he smiled back! So I was like OMG! Then I was greedy so when the cashier guy hand me my Dim Sums I said thank you :) and he too smiled back! Awesome! xD ♥

to be continued..

0 comments: